Friday, May 23, 2008

Question of the Week: The Haunting

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

Ghosts: no. Evil spirits: yes. Spending a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted: priceless. I mean... no. Well, I think I would if I had some kind of Scooby Gang with me. That way we could figure out that the house isn't really haunted, it's just the old school janitor in disguise looking for some kind of treasure. And he would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for us nosy brats!

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. Ghosts-no, evil spirits-yes. A haunted house? HMMMM, I would say maybe. I've seen enough of those shows where people say they've encountered ghosts and really believe it and so I would like to see for myself. I would totally have to take the Ghostbusters with me though. Hey, you think they're still together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, the actors who played the Ghostbusters are reteaming to lend their voices to the same characters in a Ghostbusters video game coming out later this year.

    ReplyDelete