Thursday, May 01, 2008

Same Number, New Phone

A few weeks ago I got a call from my wireless provider, letting me know that my contract with them was up. Really they were letting me know that if I renewed said contract, I was eligible for a $50 rebate on a brand new phone.

Today, I took them up on that offer. I got a new phone. To be honest, it's not that much better than my old phone. It does the same things the old phone did, and probably a few more things. This new phone, for example, is Bluetooth compatible. If only I had Bluetooth.

It also has dual speakers built into the back of it, so apparently, this means I can listen to music with it. But there is a draw back. I lost my ringtones. I had some good ones too. And now, if I want to have those same ringtones, I have to buy and download them all over again. And the pictures I had on my other phone? Nontransferable.

But hey, I did get a $200+ phone for the bargain price of $29.99. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment