Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of the Semester

I have to start classes again today. Therefore, I don't feel like writing much. I'm taking the day off. For the most part. So today I bring you a video from YouTube featuring Space Ghost, Brak, and Zorak.

Now, a lot of you didn't go to college with me. Thus, you did not fully experience the downloading of sound bytes from Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast. Therefore, you were not introduced to the humorous stylings of Brak. I'll warn you, he's not everyone's cup of tea. There will be a lot of you who watch this video and pretty much just think it's stupid. Yeah, well... you're stupid!

1 comment:

  1. "hel-LOoo, my name is Bingo. i like to climb on things. can i have a banana? eek eek."

    God bless Brak and his wonderful tales of merriment.

    ReplyDelete