Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Veronica Mars

Did you ever watch this show? It's not one I started watching from the beginning. I had heard good things about it, but at that point they were midway through the second season. And I'm not one to come into the middle of a show. I like to see it from the start. Thankfully we have DVDs now.

So I got caught up with Veronica Mars before the third season started during the CW's first tumultuous year in existence. If you're unaware, the show was about a girl named Veronica Mars (played by Kristen Bell) who was a darn fine private detective. And just in time for me to really enjoy this show, the CW canceled it after season three.

Well, there have been a lot of rumors about TV shows making the transplant to the big screen. The Friends rumor lasted for about a week. Arrested Development has apparently been in development since that show's untimely demise. And now there's word of Veronica Mars, the movie.

According to the article (follow that link), the show creator is highly enthusiastic about making this happen. So we'll see. I wouldn't complain. I liked the show. I thought it was entertaining and well written. Plus, I love Kristen Bell. And when I say "love" I don't mean it in the same way as "I love pizza."

No comments:

Post a Comment