Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Never Before Seen in Stores

Welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED The Single Guy!

Upon first arriving you'll notice a picture with the title. That little B&W beauty was taken in Brazil during spring break of my second senior year. Isn't it a beautiful river? I don't know the name of it. But it was next to this restaurant that had some of the best fish I've ever tasted.

And to the right, you'll notice a NEW and IMPROVED picture of me. Notice the anomoly. I'm wearing a suit, and yet there are no single ladies hanging all over me. I must have been off my game that day as I usually need a crowbar to pry them off when I'm suited up.

Coming soon, I'll be diving into the past. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff. Or not dealing as the case may be. I figure the best way for me to determine who I am and who I've become is to take a look at who I've been. So I'm gonna do my best to come up with some entertaining stories from my childhood, through high school and college, into this crazy whirl-a-gig of fun known as the real world. But don't worry, I'll still throw in some legendary bank stories as they come by, along with the little every day junk that inevitably pops up.

The blog is still the same. It's just as user friendly as ever. Visit my friends' blogs and the blogs from The Office. Good reading material. I'll be back later with a tale of suspense from my day off yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment