Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Magic Eye

Have you ever seen the movie Mallrats? I saw it once a long time ago. Kind of funny, not the best I've ever seen, but not horrible.

Recently it was on HBO, so I caught it in Hi Def. Remember the recurring joke where the guy couldn't see the 3-D sailboat in the Magic Eye poster? Well guess what, in HD, you can totally pause it and see the image. And guess what else... it ain't a sailboat. It's just a bunch of shapes. A diamond here, a circle there, a star in the corner.

By the way, don't let the kids see this one. I must have seen it on Comedy Central or something. I had no idea there was nudity or so much cussing. I mean, wow. And again, if you're going into this thing hoping to find a 3-D sailboat, you're just going to be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. There ain't any sailboat and you can see it even without HD:
    http://flickr.com/photos/3dimka/257848457/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie is full of sin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your face is full of sin.

    grow up.

    ReplyDelete