Friday, September 04, 2009

Question of the Week: Late

If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it? Can you be counted on to be on time?

What an appropriate question, seeing as how I'm late with the question today. I prefer to be on time, thus I would prefer other people to be on time. But for the most part, it's not something I would resent if my friends were continually late. I'd probably get a little miffed if someone decided to show up late to the movies and we missed the previews. I love the previews. To miss all those trailers for upcoming movies just makes the price of admission almost not worth it. And I believe, for the most part, I can be counted on to be on time. Actually, I'd say I can be counted on to be early. There are days when I'm late to work due to uncontrollable traffic, but other than that, I average about 10 minutes early to most things. It's almost a disease.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment