Friday, September 25, 2009

Question of the Week: Service

If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

I would choose housekeeper. I hate cleaning. I mean, I'm not messy or anything. But I'm not exactly good about sweeping up the dust that inevitably collects on my hardwood floors. I like to cook. I like to drive. I don't like receiving massages on a regular basis. And I'm pretty well organized all on my own. My life really isn't complicated enough to have a personal secretary. So yeah, having someone to pick up after me and do my laundry would be pretty sweet.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. Do both people in my household get to have one of these? For me I would take the housekeeper. If my husband gets one it would be the cook.

    ReplyDelete