Friday, September 18, 2009

Question of the Week: Nightmares

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?

No, I wouldn't. Nightmares can drive people crazy. What's fun about being insanely rich if you're driven insane in the process? Though, I guess if you have a lot of money at the end of it, you're not crazy, you're eccentric.

How about you?

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I am crazy or totally weird, but I like to have nightmares. I sometimes wake from them with a pounding heart, drenched in sweat, and try to go back to sleep and back into the dream.
    So yes, I would have nightmares for a year if i would become wealthy.

    ReplyDelete