Friday, July 15, 2011

Question of the Week: Lacking Something

Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one - it completely lacked sex?

I really cannot adequately answer this question. Right now I'm thinking I'd be okay with it, but that's based on the fact that I don't know what I'm missing. But back in college, I remember our campus minister saying that sex in marriage was basically a really awesome bonus and shouldn ot be the basis of any marriage. Marriage is supposed to be a lot more than sex. Again, I don't know what I'm missing, so that's the best answer I can give. Oh, and Dr. Lyle, if you're reading this, I hope I'm not misquoting you.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment