Sunday, March 30, 2008

552 Days

The other night I was at the Greenehouse. I'm not sure how we got to this subject or how the conversation veered here, but at one point, Nicole made the wild claim that I would be married in a year and a half.

She even picked the date: October 3, 2009. 552 days from today. I'm slightly skeptical in most things; very skeptical when it comes to matters of the heart. She did, however, in her moment of clairvoyance, fail to tell me who this foolish woman would be.

So, single gals out there in cyberspace, the position is open. So keep October 3 next year open on your calendars. Apparently I'll be standing up at the front of a church wearing a tuxedo. I will say this: I clean up pretty good.

How 'bout it? Any takers? I'm thinking of holding a competition. I've got plenty of time to come up with something. I'm thinking Survivor meets The Amazing Race.

2 comments:

  1. All those interested will have to have the blessing of Nicole in order to take that special spot beside Aaron at the front of the church. See you in 552 days.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, Nicole's only requirements will be that the lucky lady has to be an expert SingStar player as well master online gamer.

    go figure.


    J E N

    ReplyDelete