Monday, March 31, 2008

Road Rage

Most people wouldn't know it, but I have horrible temper. I never show my anger around others, only when I'm alone. But if someone were to install a hidden camera in my car, you would discover that when I get cut off in traffic, I become the worst version of myself.

Today while I was out for lunch, I got stopped at a red light. I was sitting in the right lane, waiting for green. Finally it turned. And so did a woman coming from the road beside me. My light was green, this means that, obviously, her light was red.

Now, I have no problem making a right turn on red if there is no oncoming traffic. But she made eye contact with me, while my car was already in motion, and still she pulled in front of me. Didn't even pretend she would stop for her stop light.

And here's the kicker: as she drove in front of me, she maintained a constant speed of ten miles under the speed limit. Also, so gave a signal like she would get over in the left lane. That didn't happen.

North Carolina. That's all I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment