Tuesday, March 18, 2008

American Idol: Eleven

Usually I write this weekly blog post as I'm watching American Idol. This week I'm reporting from Charlotte on my Easter break. As I'm not in my normal place, I don't have my normal internet access. In fact, access at the Berry apartment is sporadic at best. It's at times like these that I wonder if I'll be able to keep that "post every day" resolution that I made this year.

But for the moment, I have access to the internet. So I'll write a brief post about the American Idol that was.

It was the second week of Beatlemania and it wasn't as good as last week. It's like they all got bored with the Beatles music and didn't put forth any effort. Chikezie wasn't as good as last week. David A. was better than last week. But they were all, for the most part, pretty blah.

If I had chosen to pull out my phone to vote for someone, I would have voted for Syesha Mercado. Her performance of Yesterday was outstanding.

My bottom three this week are Kristy, Amanda, and Chikezie, with Kristy going home. I may or may not be able to post tomorrow. Just depends on which way the wind blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment