Friday, March 28, 2008

Question of the Week: I'll Be There For You

This week's question came from Chrissy while I was in Charlotte last week visiting her and Andy. Most of us have probably seen Friends and one point or another. If you haven't, you'll be at a severe disadvantage if you try to answer this question (not that anyone ever answers these questions). Also, if you haven't, all 10 seasons are on DVD, so you have no excuse. Go, watch, laugh.

What is your favorite episode of Friends and why?

My favorite episode is "The One with the Embryos." It's the one where Phoebe gets her brother and sister-in-law's embryos implanted into her uterus so she can be the surrogate for them. But that's not the part that I like. The part that makes this my favorite episode is where Joey and Chandler compete against Monica and Rachel in a "Who Knows Who Better" game that Ross creates for them. At first it's just for money. Then it's for Monica and Rachel's apartment. The guys get to move in for about half the season. What is Chandler Bing's job? "He's a transponster!!!" "That's not even a word!!!" Cracks me up every time.

Really, there are so many good episodes of this show, to pick just one is difficult. Any time I catch a rerun or watch the DVDs, I laugh at it like it's the first time I'm watching it. By the way, I took one of those "personality tests" on Facebook that lets you know what Friends character you would be. Apparently I'm Chandler. Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite episode is the one where Ross finds out. My favorite part is when he says you're over me, when were you under me. And then of course there is that magical and quite dramatic kiss at the coffee shop at the end. Too precious!!
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete