Saturday, July 12, 2008

Greene Day Six

Today, the very last day of the Greene Days, we focus on the parents. Mom and Dad, or Nicole and Kevin as I like to call them. I like to think of Nicole as the mother that I, in fact, still have and moved here to get away from (just kidding mom). Kevin is more like a brother than a dad to me though.

Since I moved down here they've welcomed me into their home and treated me like a part of the family. So much so that Kevin even wanted to claim me as a dependent on his taxes this year. If that's not family, I don't know what is.

I don't have a lot of things to say that would be considered funny or sarcastic here. 'Cause mostly I'm using this as another way to say thank you to Kevin and Nicole for all they've done for me this year. They've fed me, let me do laundry, even given me a place to stay when I've needed it. And I know I've said thank you before, but it never seems like enough. Not to me anyway.

Maybe Kevin can claim me on the taxes next year, if I ever get to move into the imaginary apartment above the imaginary garage.

3 comments:

  1. thay are such pretty people!!

    p.s. love and miss you cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's weird but that pic makes you look like a cougar nicole.

    yeah, it looks like you're sportin' the younger man arm candy.

    i'm not sayin i'm just sayin'

    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been called a wild cat once or twice but seriously, sportin' the younger man? PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete