Friday, July 04, 2008

JenStock 2008: Day 5

There are so many things to say about today. First of all, it's Independence Day in the United States. Our country is 232 years old today. Fairly young by global standards. Second, and most importantly, and possibly the most heartbreaking, it is the last day of JenStock. Take a moment to take that all in.

Because it is the 4th of July, and because it is day 5 of JenStock, I wanted to somehow combine the two events. I'm not sure if I managed to pull off such a feat. I don't have fireworks and I don't have photos of Jen signing the Declaration of Independence. But I do have one more video. I'm sorry to say you won't see me singing in this one, but you do have Jen, so don't panic. In the upcoming clip, she'll be performing Eye of the Tiger on SingStar. You'll also see Nicole and I'm pretty sure you hear Kevin off-camera. I figured this was appropriate for today because, while this song was originally featured in Rocky III, it was also played at the beginning of Rocky IV, where we all know that Balboa became the embodiment of America. I mean, he singlehandedly ended the cold war in the boxing ring. If that's not patriotism, I don't know what is. Anyway, here's Jen, doing better than Survivor ever did. She really takes her SingStar seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment