Saturday, July 05, 2008

My New Love

While the Greenes are at the beach, I'm staying at their house taking care of their pets and plants. That's right, I'm a full-service house sitter. I'm also taking care of Nicole's car. And let me just say, I'm in love. This car is awesome. A Honda S-2000. I was a little nervous about driving it at first. It had been several years since the last time I drove a straight shift. But Lucy's a lot easier to drive than my sister's Miata ever was.


Lucy is the Honda's name, btw. You can see Jade (my car) in the background. Probably jealous...


See, she's almost smiling, but she looks kind of mad too. That lets you know she's serious!

Posted by Picasa


I think she looks better with the top down.

I quote Ferris Bueller: "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mr. Aaron, that car makes you look sooooo coooool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! She looks good! Treat her right and only give her the good stuff. Oh how I miss her. Enjoy Lucy while you have her and don't get too attached because I will be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Aaron, is that a scratch on 'Lucy's' left fender???? Uh oh.........

    ReplyDelete