Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picture Postcards From LA

I'm finally posting pictures from my vacation in Los Angeles. I really don't feel like I took too many, since most of the time was spent videoing the places we went. And, like I said, eventually I'll edit all that and make it somewhat presentable. But for now, these few still shots are what you get.
Downtown LA from the Griffith Observatory
Everyone that comes to Hollywood's got a dream...
The Griffith Observatory, as featured in Rebel Without a Cause and Transformers among others
It's just like Baywatch
Home of the world's best pancakesHome of Dr. Emmett L. Brown of BTTF fameHome of Dunder-Mifflin, Scranton branchHome of the world's glaziest doughnutsMe and some girl at the beachJen gets a nap on Monday afternoonJen beating me at Putt-Putt

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl!!! Glad you got your picture with her at the beach....makes you look COOL!
    Lirpa!

    ReplyDelete