Friday, August 05, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Eleventh Day

What's In Your Wallet?
                                                         Source: selectism.com via Greg on Pinterest

According to Amy's list, this day was originally supposed to be "What's In Your Make-Up Bag?" And... well... I don't have a make-up bag. I don't have anything resembling a make-up bag. I don't even have anything similar to a make-up bag. So I decided to substitute my wallet for my non-existent make-up bag. For the record, I don't need make-up. I'm naturally this gorgeous.

Anyway... Here are the contents of my wallet:
  • Driver's License
  • Dental Card
  • Vision Care Card
  • Voter Registration
  • Medical Insurance Card
  • Vaccination Record
  • Various Business Cards
  • Spare Key for Half Pint
  • Check Card
  • Kroger Plus Card
  • Harris Teeter VIC Card
  • Kohl's Charge Card
I'd really like to say there was some cash in there too. Alas, there is not. Actually, I'm a little surprised that little cartoon moths didn't fly out when I opened up the space for the cash.

2 comments:

  1. Nice list. I have a makeup bag, but it doesn't help much. Sometimes I think I'll just toss it out and go natural, but then I look in the mirror. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do people still carry cash??

    :)

    ReplyDelete