Friday, August 26, 2011

Question of the Week: Lousy Movie

If you went to a movie with a friend and it was lousy, would you leave?

Yes. And I've done so in the past. I think it's only actually happened once. And I honestly can't remember what the movie was. But it was bad. It had to have been really, really bad for me to get up and walk out. But I wouldn't just leave a friend to sit there and watch a bad movie alone. If this friend who has such bad taste in movies feels compelled to stay and watch the whole thing, I'll stay too. I won't just abandon someone to that fate. But if he or she agreed with me about the poor quality of the film, I have no problem walking out.


*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. I recently just walked out of Friends with Benefits! I watched the first 25 min and then got my money back. Awful, awful movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I thought it was okay. Better than No Strings Attached, anyway. Kinda predictable though. But if you've seen one RomCom you've seen them all.

    ReplyDelete