Sunday, August 28, 2011

Four Weeks Away...

Hey, remember a few weeks ago when I put the plea out there for donations? Not for myself this time. Four weeks from today, on September 25, I'm participating in the Triangle area Heart Walk for the American Heart Association and I still need help.

I don't need help with the walking. I'm pretty sure I've gotten that part down. Okay, I'll admit, I sometimes trip over my own two feet, but not as often as I drop things. If this were the Heart Association Baseball Toss, I'd be in big, big trouble. But it's just walking. I nailed that little move before I was two.

What I do need help with is the fund raising. Now, I do have $110 for the cause thus far, and I'm incredibly grateful to the people who have so graciously given. But my personal goal is for $250, so I've got a little ways to go. And it definitely wouldn't suck if more money were to roll in.

It's easy to do. There's an icon on this page over there to the right. There at the top. See it? Good. Now click on it. Go see my page. I don't want to give my bleeding heart speech convincing you to give. I'll save that for the week before the walk. For now, I'll just state that it's a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment