Tuesday, August 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Twenty Eighth Day

Your Favorite Movie
                                                        Source: google.ca via Aaron on Pinterest

My favorite movie is Back to the Future. If you don't know that by now, then this is obviously your first visit to my blog, and I invite you to go back and read so many of my more interesting blog posts. After all, I've only mentioned that this is my favorite film of all time about a thousand times. I wrote a little about it way back here. And my good friend Jen even took me on a tour of locations used in the filming of Back to the Future while I was visiting her in LA.


I think I need to go watch it again. Right now. Back to the Future party at my place tonight! Oh, and for the record, if I ever become ridiculously wealthy, I'm buying a DeLorean. And I'm gonna pay someone to trick it out to look exactly like the one in the movie. Complete with flux capacitor. And I'm gonna drive it at 88mph... just in case...
                                                       Source: google.com via Aaron on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I loved those movies growing up. I haven't watched them in years.

    ReplyDelete