Tuesday, August 09, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Fifteenth Day

Something You Don't Leave the House Without

It seems too obvious to say my cell phone. But that's just the way it is.

It's the one thing I never go without. I mean, I tend to grab my wallet and keys whenever I leave too. But that's because without my keys, I can't get back in. And if I'm driving somewhere, I can't get my car started without them. Also, if I'm driving somewhere, I kinda need my license, which resides inside that wallet. But if I'm just walking over to the pool or the fitness center here at the apartment, I just take the phone.

No, I take the keys too. I have roommates who might lock the door in that time I'm gone. Then where would I be? If they lock and leave, I'm stuck outside.

For simplicity's sake, though, let's just go with the cell phone. What if there's an emergency? It's okay, I have my phone. What if someone needs to get in touch with me while I'm at the movies? It's okay, I have my cell phone. What if a friend of mine posts on Facebook that they just bought a Coke with the last dollar they had that day? It's okay, I have my cell phone.

See how important that is?

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same. I have to take my phone everywhere I go.

    If I realize I left it at home, I almost always turn around to go get it. :)

    ReplyDelete