Sunday, August 07, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Thirteenth Day

Your Favorite Musician and Why

As much as I love music, I can't really say I have a favorite musician. I mean, it's not like I'm afraid to pick a favorite. It's not like I want to leave someone out or hurt a celebrity's feelings. I just think there's a lot of good music out there and a lot of love to go around. Please note: there's a lot of really bad, really repetitive music out there too. But let's just try and focus on a few that I really enjoy, mmmkay?

                                                     Source: telegraph.co.uk via Ellen on Pinterest

Because who doesn't love the Beatles?

                                                       Source: rawcanrollkitchen.com via Jen on Pinterest

Because I like the sound of his music and I can generally sing along with the stuff that doesn't have too many extremely complicated tongue tying lyrics.

                                                  Source: 29.media.tumblr.com via Katharine Alexandra on Pinterest

Because I could probably marry her just for the sound of her voice.

                                                               Source: kazaa.com via Aaron on Pinterest

Because I've listened to his songs and think he's one of the best Christian songwriters in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment