Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Less Thing

So today I was able to cross something off my lifelong list of disaster movies to survive. It was an earthquake. Here's the rest of the list...

Survive the Following Disaster Movies
  • Shipwreck/Sinking Ship (Titanic or Poseidon Adventure)
  • Alien Invasion (Independence Day)
  • Skyscraper Fire (The Towering Inferno)
  • Earthquake (Earthquake)
  • Volcano Eruption (Dante's Peak)
  • Killer Bees (The Swarm)
  • Zombie Apocalypse (Zombieland)
  • 2012 (2012)
I'll keep you posted when I make it through the next event.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Zombieland, Titanic and Independence Day! You should watch them. Especially Zombieland! That movie is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved Zombieland. In fact, when I first moved into my new place and didn't have TV to watch, the only DVD I had that wasn't boxed up was Zombieland. That film entertained me for the first couple days when I had no cable and no internet. It's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete