Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

As a part of my effort to become more involved in the blogging community, I've decided to start participating in Wee Bit Wednesdays, found at a blog that I follow: Leigh Ashley. It strikes me as kind of being like the Question of the Week I do here on Fridays, only there are 10 questions. And these seem to be more fun to answer than some of the questions I pull out of Gregory Stock's Book of Questions. I can't promise I'll play along every week. I mean, I'm hit or miss on the Sunday Scribblings too. I can't always be tied down to a schedule. Maybe I'm not part of your "system." Ever think of that?

Current and future employers, please disregard that last statement. I can, in fact, be tied down to a schedule. In fact, I'm very good at following a schedule. Some would say too good. Some would say OCD. Anyway...





1. What's your guilty pleasure TV show?
Big Brother

2. Ear piercings on men: yes or no?
Look, I think the ear looks just fine as is. I just don't see the point in poking extra holes in it. That goes for men and women, btw.

3. Do you have Dish or Comcast?
Well, Comcast is not a cable service that is offered in the Star City. We have Cox Communications. Number 82 in customer satisfaction!

4. What's your favorite current fashion trend?
I probably picked a bad week to start playing along with the Wee Bit Wednesday thing. I don't really follow fashion trends. One could simply look in my closet and realize that. Are there gonna be more questions along these lines, 'cause if so I should probably bow out now...

5. If you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Play the piano really well. Though, I think with that, it's not so much the money being the issue as it is the time needed to devote to such a thing.

6. Red or white wine?
Not really a wine drinker. But I'm told it depends on the meal. But red always looked tastier to me for some reason. I hope there isn't some deep psychological meaning behind picking the red over the white.

7. What type of food is your favorite? (Ex.: Italian, Mexican, etc.)
As much as I love the pizza, I should probably just go with Italian. Though I'm really not the biggest fan of pasta. I don't know... Next question!

8. HP or Mac?
I have a Gateway. Maybe the question should be PC or Mac. I'm just not cool enough to be a Mac kind of person. I refuse to even get the iPhone.

9. What color is your bedroom?
White. Or possibly some kind of off-white. Eggshell. Or mother-of-pearl.

10. What's your favorite form of exercise?
Oh, man! That's a good one. I just laughed so hard... I won't need to do sit-ups for at least another month.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a wine drinker either!

    How can you not like pasta?? That's just crazy talk!!

    You are missing out on the iPhone. I love love love mine!

    ReplyDelete