Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling Hitchcockian

I got home from work not long ago. I'm sitting here, just trying to relax, watching a little TV before I fix dinner. I heard a strange noise. Whatever it was came from outside. It was continual and pretty annoying. I was hearing this over the sound from the TV.

So I got up, walked to the front door and took a look outside. Birds. Lots and lots of birds. You know it's gotta be a lot of birds if they were loud enough for me to hear them inside my house (doors and windows completely shut) over the television.

I'll admit, it's a little creepy. Did you ever see that old Hitchcock movie The Birds? That's why it's creepy.

1 comment:

  1. I was totally thinking the same thing when I left my brothers today. He lives out in the farmland of WV and it was super creepy. I expected to be attacked.

    How creepy is it that we experienced and thought this on the same day?

    ReplyDelete