Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Own Open Book

Okay, so a couple weeks ago, a friend of mine did this and I thought it was a great idea. So Brandy, I'm stealing this idea. By the way, if you haven't been by Brandy's Blog, check it out, it's pretty good.

Anyway, this is your chance to ask me questions. Any question about any subject. And I'll spend the next few days answering those questions openly and honestly and to the best of my ability. I'll begin responding to your queries on Tuesday afternoon. Brandy had 36 questions. I want to see if I can top that number! So, leave your questions in the comments section and I'll get to them in the order in which they are received.

Seriously, ask away!

5 comments:

  1. Does it sometimes annoy you when people ask you to do one of your impressions? Especially since many are from the BC days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I debated posting a question. I don't want you to beat me! So, I'll post just one. Because I'm spiteful like that.

    What do you miss most about me?

    HA, I crack myself up. Since that was a throw-away question, I'll ask you a real one too. And if you beat me by one question, I'll have only myself to blame.

    What's your favorite song lyric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally know his favorite song lyric...

    Marconi plays the Mambo, listen to the radio, don't you remember, we built this city, we built this city on Rock and Roll......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello this is my question for Mr. Aaron Peck....What would you do with a million dollars......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it true that you are scared of peanut butter like small children of scared of the boogie man.....girl

    ReplyDelete