Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Nicknames From Sawyer

Do you watch Lost? If you know anything about me, you know I sure do. In fact, I never miss it. I mean, when there's a new episode on, which there finally was last week. So if you've seen the show, and maybe if you haven't, you know that Sawyer likes to hand out nicknames for people. Yesterday I stumbled onto this website provided by ABC. It's a nickname generator. You input some information, then it creates a nickname for you. So, have you ever wondered what you'd be called if you were stuck on a mysterious island with Sawyer? Would you like to join the ranks of "Freckles," "Stay Puft," and "Dr. Giggles?" Now's your chance.

It says my nickname is "Rerun." Not sure I understand their reasoning, but I guess it's sort of fitting. I do repeat lines from TV shows on a regular basis. Feel free to share your nickname in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. So mine was Milquetoast which according to Dictionary.com is someone who is weak, timid, spine-less...and if you've ever spoke to me for longer than 2 minutes, you would know that isn't really me. Sawyer lies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he said i was hawking.

    awesome.

    ReplyDelete