Monday, February 11, 2008

A Late Entry

Okay, I'm pretty sure I was only going to accept questions up until last Monday afternoon. Apparently Jen didn't get that memo. So I'm making an exception just this once.

Jen asks: Do you think we'll ever see each other again? And if we do, do you think it's at all possible to recreate the magic that we had in capture the flag?
If I thought that I'd never see you again, I don't know what I'd do. I think my life would spiral uncontrollably into a deep, dark depression, from which there would be no return. So yes, I do believe that we'll see each other again. Somehow, somewhere, some way. I don't know when. I don't know how. But I know something's starting ri... Sorry, got carried away. I did say I wanted to finally do that cross-country road trip this summer. Keep your fingers crossed. As for the magic of capture the flag, I don't think we would need to "recreate" something that's always going to be there anyway. I've gotten it down to a science. But, personally, I'm up for some more SingStar. Maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment