Friday, February 22, 2008

Question of the Week: Life's Funny

This week's question (and most weeks' questions) will come from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock.

When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you?

Actually, it doesn't bother me all that much. I'm reminded of some of Jack Handey's words of wisdom: "If you're robbing a bank and your pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and to let the hostages laugh. Because, hey, life's funny."

What about you? Easily embarassed? Do people laugh at you or with you? All comments accepted...

1 comment:

  1. I am not bothered when people laugh at me because of something stupid I did. I am a teacher, so I have learned to do anything, no matter how stupid, with CONFIDENCE! Hey! If someone falls, it's funny!

    ReplyDelete