Monday, February 04, 2008

What's the Deal?

Does no one else want to probe my innermost thoughts? Granted, I've only had 13 visitors to this site since I posted My Own Open Book. But of those 13, only two posted questions in the comments.

If these are the only questions I have as of tomorrow, I'll still answer them. I just won't have an excuse to stretch this out for more than one extra post. Also, if these are the only questions, maybe I should assume that's some sort of mandate. It means people really aren't reading any of this crap and I shouldn't bust my butt to write something every day.

So, tomorrow I begin answering. Could be three answers. Could be more, that's all up to you.

3 comments:

  1. If someone gave you 100,000 dollars and said it was yours to do whatever you want with it....one catch...you couldn't spend any on yourself..... what would you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to get married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think we'll ever see each other again? and if we do, do you think it's at all possible to recreate the magic that we had in capture the flag?

    ReplyDelete